Friday, August 03, 2007

Sailing in Turkey and Greece!!

We'll soon fill you in all all the details of this trip, but we wanted to post this video to give you a little taste! We made the video with my brothers' awesome new video-creating program... it goes public on August 14th, so check out www.animoto.com!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

So amazingly cool! Nate ran into Stevie at Tully's today and told him about this. What a great program, I've played around with it a bit today and am really excited about it. Your pictures are amazing and it looks like you're having so much fun with Janie and Dan. miss you guys and love the updates!

Shan

Daniel said...

WOOHOOO! Animoto makes the vacation look that much cooler... Can't believe we were there together- miss you guys :) Love, Didi and Daniel-san

savvy stitch said...

Chris and Mel!

We miss you both so much! I love the video--looks like you had an amazing time. We hung out with a bunch of your family this week who came up for Sarah and Levi's wedding. It was really great to see everyone. We all went over to Grandpa's last night to celebrate his birthday. I heard a rumor that you MIGHT be moving back. I really hope that you do--it's not the same without you guys.

XXOO
Love,
Em and Aaron

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweethearts,

Don't know where I've been the past few months since I don't remember seeing many of your blogs stretching all the way back to March. Enjoyed them all, including this Animoto vid. Great pictures from Cornwall and Rome.

I just wish Chris wasn't so dry and boring in his blogs!

Love, Dad (Jim)

lacy rain said...

Hey Folks, sounds like you guys are really enjoying your time abroad. But come back! I'm moving back to Seattle in the Spring and am probably changing directions with nursing, so Mel, you and I could commiserate about nursing together and I could see you guys again, which I would surely enjoy. Be well my friends. Oh and I made an Animoto video. It was fun and so easy (how was that for a sell?)

Jason and Lindsay said...

Hey, I ran across your blog because I tried to have our address be "theroes.blogspot." Your travel pics are great and we hope to travel Europe in the future... so not only do you have the url I wanted, but you are living the life I want as well! :o)

Much love,
The Roes